Terms and Conditions
1. Payment in full to accompany seat reservations. Confirmation only after payment in full. Tickets are not transferable.
2. The company reserves the right to use vehicles other than those depicted in marketing material.
3. The company is not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any cancellation or delays to its services.
4. Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
5. Exclusion or limitation of liability of the company shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representative of carrier and any other person whose vehicle is used by the company for carriage and its agents, servants and representatives.
6. The carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times indicated on brochures are approximate and not guaranteed.
7. The company will advise of an anticipated pick up time. Any passenger not ready at the time may not be taken with no refund.
8. Maximum baggage allowance of 46kg per person or 23kg and one kayak per person pre booked. The carriage of excess baggage is at the sole discretion of the company. When excess baggage is carried it will be charged at the prevailing seat rate. The final decision on load allowable is solely at the discretion of the driver.
9. Smoking is not permitted in any of our vehicles.
10. The company does not take responsibility for delays and missed connections with other transporters.
11. All claims for any event to be received in writing by the company within 7 days of its occurrence. In case of dispute the Court of Law is Uganda.
12. We accept no responsibility for the delivery or safe-keeping of extra packages or luggage. The driver is only responsible for the booked passengers and their personal baggage.
13. No agent, servant or representative of the carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of these terms and conditions.
We wish you a pleasant journey.